|Job ID||2023-14199||Type||Regular Full-Time||Division||IES Communications|
Full benefits available after 30 days of employment! Full-time, direct hire position! You must be willing to reloctaed to Phoenix, AZ in oder to be considered for this position.
The Security Systems Site Superintendent is the field subject-matter expert in all aspects of commercial types of systems including, audio and mass notification, security, access control, CCTV, and life safety. The Security Systems Site Superintendent ensures all contracted work is developed, implemented, installed and managed in accordance with the Company's requirements, including but not limited to, safety, quality, management and financial performance requirements. All aspects of the assigned project(s) must be carried out as efficiently as possible with respect to staffing, materials management, financial management, customer care and customer delivery goals.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. The Security Systems Site Superintendent consistently manages various project crews; assumes responsibility for effective performance of crews and provides necessary training; assumes responsibility for adherence to Company and customer safety and quality guidelines and holds weekly safety meetings; implements formal corrective action in compliance with Company policy.
2. Act as the senior Company liaison for operational interface with customer representative(s).
3. The Security Systems Foreman will ensure that deadlines are met per customer requirements.
4. Manage overall workload distribution and staffing levels.
5. Manage successful job completion; ensure productivity, job completion and compliance to project budget.
6. Fully complete all IES and project paperwork accurately and on time (specifically timesheets, material transfers, work orders, change orders, tool transfers and others as required); ensure all Job Closing Packages meet customer and Company standards.
7. The Security Systems Site Superintendent will also perform quality checks; manage the prevention of outages; assist Project Manager with day to day job walks to ensure quality; prepare red-lined as-built drawings.
8. Serve as main on-site customer contact for questions and/or concerns; attend facility and constructions meetings when required.
9. The Security Systems Site Superintendent will perform work consistently demonstrating a detailed level of technical knowledge; troubleshoot and resolve technical issues as they arise.
10. Review and monitor operational processes for accuracy, completeness, and efficiency, including but not limited to estimating, purchasing, invoicing, warehousing, scheduling and reporting.
11. Develop, redesign and implement process improvements as required to bring processes up to effective levels.
12. In concert with the Training Department, monitor all quality and safety issues related to the operations department. Actively promote safety as our first priority.
13. The Security Systems Site Superintendent will be leading operation meetings and training sessions.
14. Manage tool and truck inventory/maintenance.
15. Other responsibilities as assigned.
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* Regular attendance is mandatory
* The Security Systems Site Superintendent must be able to work in an outdoor and indoor, construction work environment.
* Must be self-motivated, positive in approach, and convey an appropriate professional image.
* The Security Systems Site Superintendent must promote the Company culture and mission to all employees, vendors, clients and business partners.
* Must possess proven problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and the ability to effectively read, write and give oral presentation(s).
* Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to develop branch and job processes and best practices.
* The Security Systems Site Superintendent must also have proven high skill level to interpret blueprints and other project documents, including but not limited to, specifications, reporting and quality requirements.
* Must be able to travel within the branch territory and/or regional territory as needed.
* The Security Systems Site Superintendent must possess the ability to learn and teach the Company and customer project management systems. Must be able to work at heights, off of a ladder and in confined spaces, lift up to 50 pounds and move up to 75 pounds.
Education, Certification, License, and Skill Requirements:
* Must possess at least a High School diploma or GED equivalency, Associates degree is preferred.
* Work history must contain minimum five (5) years verifiable experience in security systems, access control and CCTV.
* Must possess superior security systems troubleshooting skills.
* Must be highly competent with a computer, knowledge of RS232, RS485, Ethernet, TCP/IP protocols, and be able comprehend software programs for the required systems.
* NICET audio, NICET video security or CSA beneficial.
* Must be able to pass a background check for an Alarm Agent License or have a current Alarm Agent License.
* Must possess verifiable system certifications from various manufacturers. The company supports Bosch G Series, Bosch Ready Key Pro, Bosch Video, UTC/GE Intrusion, UTC/GE Access Control, UTC/GE CCTV, DSX, Software House, VideoIQ, EST 2 & 3 Fire, Bosch, Software House, and Fluid Mesh.
* Must be able to see and distinguish different colors, read small print and hear and recognize audible signals such as dial tones.
* Must have a clean driving record and meet company minimum driving standards.
* Must be able to use the necessary trade tools and basic hand tools; i.e. screwdriver (regular and Phillips), drywall saw, torpedo level, tape measure, snips (with belt sheath), pliers (needle nose and channel locks), hammer, wrench set, cable stripper, flashlight and gloves.
* Project Manager
IES is a national provider of industrial products and infrastructure services to a variety of end markets, including electrical, mechanical and communications contracting solutions for the commercial, industrial, residential and renewable energy markets. IES is publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol IESC. As of the end of IES's 2021 fiscal year ending September 30, 2021, IES produced over $1.53 billion in revenue and employed over 6,800 employees at over 99 domestic locations across the United States. IES is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer: Minorities, Females, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans Encouraged to Apply.
From office buildings to wind farms, industrial complexes to housing developments, our employees and design professionals design, build, and maintain the systems that empower lives.
PLEASE NO AGENCY CALLS.
NOTE TO ALL AGENCIES: Any unsolicited agency resumes or agency represented candidates that are presented to any IES employee without first having a signed contract between that agency and the IES Talent Acquisition organization will become the property of IES and no fees will be paid.
EEO & Affirmative Action
The IES policy on equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, or any other protected status or characteristic. This policy applies to recruiting, hiring, transfers, promotions, terminations, compensation, benefits, and all other terms and conditions of employment, and also states that retaliation against any employee who files a complaint regarding possible violations of this policy will not be tolerated. IES is also committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment of minorities, women, individuals with disabilities, and protected veterans. IES develops affirmative action programs to support its commitment to equal employment opportunity, consistent with company policy and the company's obligations as a contractor to the United States government.
View Your Equal Employment Opportunity rights under the law. "EEO is the Law" poster | "EEO is the Law" poster supplement
View IES' policy on Pay Transparency Pay Transparency NonDiscrimination Poster
IES is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. IES provides reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Era Veterans' Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Applicants who need accommodation in the job application process should contact the IES corporate office at (713) 860-1500 or any IES office to request assistance.
IES Participates in E-Verify
Right to Work